To give a small flavour of some of the work that we do, here is a list of some of our previous contracts:-
1. St. Giles Wrexham – Stone work repairs & restoration of the parapets & finials to the Nave roof.
2. St Salem’s Colwyn Bay – Stone work repairs, restoration, Doff Cleaning & re-pointing in lime mortar to the front elevation.
3. St. Sirens Church Llanynys– Re-pointing in lime mortar, lime wash to all external walls, new cast iron Rain water goods & new drainage system.
4. St. Peters Church Ruthin – Roofing and leadwork to the main central valley and tower
5. St Saviours Church Oxton (English Heritage) – Rebuilding of the west Gable, restoration of the apex cross & roofing / leadworks.
6. St Michael’s Church Abergele – Rebuilding of the church boundary wall Reconfigure Rain Water Goods & new drainage and soakaway.
7. Conwy Castle Town Walls (CADW) – removing modern-day paint systems from world heritage site with the torc & Doff cleaning systems.
8. Beaumaris Castle (CADW)– stone restoration to access stairs leading to the castle parapet.
9. Froncasillt Church – Dismantling of the bell- cote, removal of the detective existing iron cramps replaced with new stainless steel cramps & reconstructed in traditional lime mortar.
10. Bidulph Old Hall (English Heritage) – Complete restoration & conservation of the hunting tower. Inc. cutting out of defective masonry & replacing with new, replacement of domed lead roof, re-pointing in lime mortar to match the existing, structural stabilisation with the cintec anchoring systems. View a slideshow of this project.
11. Machynlleth Town Clock. (CADW)– Complete restoration of the stone clock tower inc: Torc stone cleaning, carefully rack out existing defective mortar & repoint in lime mortar, replace the existing defective lead work in new code 8 lead to LSA reg’s. restoration and re-gilding of the weather vain & clock faces & the replacement of existing moulded masonry sections (moulded heads / hood moulds / carvings etc. View a slideshow of this project.
12. Tal Y Braick Carnarfon (CADW)– Restoration of welsh long cottage using traditional materials. Inc: Rebuilding existing stone structures gables walls with existing stone & lime mortar, re-roofed in traditional welsh slate, re-plaster all internal wall in lime plaster, decoration trough out in 4 coat lime wash. Supply & fit new sash windows / doors. (this was for a TV documentary about farm life 200 year ago.)
13. St. Johns Church Chester (English Heritage)– Restoration / Conservation of all external elevations inc. Carefully racking out defective pointing & re-point in lime mortar, replacement of defective masonry with new to match existing stone & profiles, replacement of defective lead work, installation of cintec anchors.
14. St Mary’s Bosley (English Heritage)– Re-roofing the stone tiled roof to the Nave inc. re-pointing in lime mortar, re-place existing cast iron rainwater goods in new to match existing, re-placement of defective masonry & replace defective lead work in new to LSA reg’s
15. Ysgeifiog Parish Church, Anglesey (CADW)– Conservation of the remains of Chapel inc. installation of cintec anchors, consolidation/grouting of the existing masonry, rebuilding with existing masonry in lime mortar, re-pointing open joins in lime mortar to match existing. View a slideshow of this project.
16.The Old Stables Bull Lane Denbigh (Townscape Heritage Initiative)– Traditional slate re-roofing. External Lime repointing. Internal lime plastering.
17. 45 Vale St. Denbigh, (Townscape Heritage Initiave) Rebuilding of existing chimney stacks. Traditional slate re-roofing, external lime rendering, new Victorian shop front, kime paint decoration.